Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 225

Thread: GREAT QUOTES..

  1. #171
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well we are half way there and It is St. Patties Day. I hope everyone has their green on. Here is one about being grateful:

    If you can't be grateful for what you recieve, be grateful for what you escape.

    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  2. #172
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is getting closer and closer to the weekend. Man the week is just flying by. Here is a quote to get us through the day. This one I thought was funny.

    "We make our friends, we make our enemies, but God makes out next-door neighbor."
    G.K. Chesterton

    Have a Good Day
    Dawn

  3. #173
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gus,

    That is so true where I work at. The gossip is so bad there that people are really losing their jobs over it. So I will use this one a work today. Thanks
    Now lets see if I can come up with one for this lovely Friday:

    The secret of success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.

    Have A Great Weekend
    Dawn

  4. #174
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you.
    _Spanish Proverb

    There's another one for that bunch where you work LILMOMMA!
    Gossip = the [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] 's radio and I like to tune it out as much as possible.
    I prefer finding out about people by how they interact with mwah!
    It seems so much more fairer that way!
    Have a nice day Dawny!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #175
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Monday Morning to you all. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Everything here went well. Just looking forward to next weekend all ready. Anyway here is a quote to start off the week.

    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity"
    James F. Byrnes

    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  6. #176
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Morning everyone, I hope all is well with everyone. I am already looking forward to the weekend. Anyway here is one for today.


    "We are not sent into the world to do anything into which we cannot put our hearts."
    John Ruskin

    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  7. #177
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
    _Soren Kierkegaard

    Happy Humpday Da<font size=3>w</font>ny [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  8. #178
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well we are half way there. I really am looking forward to it. Here is one for today:

    "It is important for a good manager to know how to listen as well as talk. We too often forget that communication is an exchange."
    Lee Iacocca

    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  9. #179
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One more day before I can rest. I have been running around all week starting a new program at work. And it gets harder to get up in the morning. Anyway here is one for today:

    Some people recognize their responsibilities in time to dodge them.

    Have A Great Day
    Dawn

  10. #180
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Friday Morning,

    I am so glad that it is Friday. I am just gonna lay around my house this weekend and spend with my grandson. Does anyone else have any plans, not that what I have are so called plans. Here is one on encouragement:

    A smile of encouragement at the right moment may act like sunlight on a closed-up flower; it may be the turning point for a struggling life.

    Have a Great Weekend
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic